lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

MY ENGLISH COMPENTENCE 2009

My best oral presentation was years ago and I think that it was the best because I could choose the topic of the oral presentation. I think that if you can speak about things that you like it is more easy to talk about it because you know very well. Also you don't have to memorize the topic of the oral because you already know a lot of things about it. I think that is better left choose the topic to the students than give limited topics to choose and speak about it. In this oral presentation I have been speaking 15 minutes more or less about Naruto's series and I think that the class enjoyed it. Also I enjoy speaking in front of the class about something that I have a lot of information and the time pass very quickly for this reason. If you like a topic you will speak more fluency and less nervous than a topic that you don't know or you don't like it.

http://danisportfolio.blogspot.com/2007/12/last-oral-presentation.html

And if I have to decided to choose the best composition that I made, now I don't know which is the best composition and the main reason is that I don't have the corrections about the entrys in the blog or the portfolio. But I think that the best are the most current. Also I think that I have been improving my level of english because now for me it's more easy write about anything, well more or less. The evidences of my improving is that, but I think that I have to improve a litle my speaking because it's difficult because I don't have the same fluency than an english speaker.

Well I hope you like this portfolio and this is the last entry

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: